Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: cackle box

Re:cackle box 15 years 10 months ago #1753

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Just to check that you are writing in the bottom empty box (above where it says Cackle!) and not where the writing is already.

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:
The topic has been locked.

Re:cackle box 15 years 10 months ago #1787

• bluejay1
  • 2nd Degree Poster
  • Bluejay1 has sadly died. Please DON'T contact
hi have found the problem hope to get it sorted i have internet explorer 6 just sorting out an up grade to internet explorer 8 so hope to alk to you all later today if not then soon.

blessings bluejay1
Bluejay1 very tragically passed away. Please do not contact her via PM. Please write in her memorial if you would like to. Every now and then I will forward all messages on to her husband.

R.I.P. Bluejay1 we love and miss you!!

Thank you.

ViccWicc

Re:cackle box 15 years 10 months ago #1788

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
Currently we know this site works perfectly with Mozilla Firefox (this too is free to download www.getfirefox.com) and Internet Explorer 7. With what I can gather Internet Explorer 8 is a BETA version that will be really buggy as it is a work in progress with Microsoft. Just to also let you know that a lot of sites might not look as they are supposed to with Internet Explorer 8 since it is a BETA. We have not yet tested Internet Explorer 8 as it is still being worked on by Microsoft.

It could also be your security settings in Internet Explorer and not the version, but Internet Explorer 6 does not work with the whole site ie you don't have the full tool bar at the top with Online Moot etc.

Hope this helps.

Re:cackle box 15 years 10 months ago #1789

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
Piper wrote:
If you are using Internet Explorer 6 it might explain why... on my compter where it has IE6 it logs me out everytime i go nto a new page so this may be the problem... if you are not using IE6 then i am not absoltly sure unless you are not typing it in the right place but i am absolutly sure you!!

Xxx

Piper this could be due to your COOKIES, make sure they are enabled. They need to be enabled for any site where you log in, not just ours.

Hope this helps,

Re:cackle box 15 years 10 months ago #1792

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
Great to see you using the Cackle Box now, :yay: :yay: :congrats: :congrats:

Re:cackle box 15 years 10 months ago #2205

• bluejay1
  • 2nd Degree Poster
  • Bluejay1 has sadly died. Please DON'T contact
yay :applause: :fireworks1:
Bluejay1 very tragically passed away. Please do not contact her via PM. Please write in her memorial if you would like to. Every now and then I will forward all messages on to her husband.

R.I.P. Bluejay1 we love and miss you!!

Thank you.

ViccWicc

Re:cackle box 15 years 10 months ago #2232

• Piper
  • 3rd Degree Poster
  • Dance In The Rain
  • Thank you received: 22
Viccwicc wrote:
Piper wrote:
If you are using Internet Explorer 6 it might explain why... on my compter where it has IE6 it logs me out everytime i go nto a new page so this may be the problem... if you are not using IE6 then i am not absoltly sure unless you are not typing it in the right place but i am absolutly sure you!!

Xxx

Piper this could be due to your COOKIES, make sure they are enabled. They need to be enabled for any site where you log in, not just ours.

Hope this helps,

Thanks but i know it isnt the cookies becuase sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt do it, it is just the rubbish heap of metal that doesnt really work that well!!

xXx
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca