Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How To Change Your Password

How To Change Your Password 10 years 3 months ago #4876

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi everyone,

It is not very clear on how to change your password so I have decided to do a step by step on how to. If anyone has any problems please do not hesitate to contact me and I will help you in anyway I can.

To change the password you do this via the forum, I have done this to double check everything and will now give you step by step.

1 - Log in using above password
2 - Click on "Merry Meet Forum" link on the left
3 - Click on "Profile" which is found at the top of the page (has Index - Recent Topics - New Topic - etc)
4 - You will see a bold blue strip that says "Profile for **** (Your User Name)" and to the right hand side a small box says "edit" click that
5 - You will then see the first box says "Edit User Information" in a bold blue box. Below you will see fields like User Name, Name, Email Address (these will already be filled out) Then you will see Password and Verify Password (these will be empty)
6 - Put a new password in the "Password" field
7 - Verify the new password in the "Verify Password" field
8 - Click "Save" this is a little further down on the same page just below "Global Settings"

It will not then log you out but the next time you go to log in you need to use your new password.

Thanks,

ViccWicc xxxx :chat: :wizard:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca