TOPIC: Hello Everybody

Re:Hello Everybody 15 years 11 months ago #1528

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
  • Thank you received: 22
There is a lot to catch up on as well... been very busy in here :D

Xxx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hello Everybody 15 years 11 months ago #1537

• Hazelmouse
Yes Indeedy. You appear to have a hazelmouse running round your forum sticking her nose into everything :laughing: Luckily though she is not into chewing cables unlike my rabbit who is a mouse killer. Now chewed through three mice cables :boggled: Serious soldering iron session in the offing :P

Hugs

Hazelmouse

Re:Hello Everybody 15 years 11 months ago #1540

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
Ah but it is good to stick your nose in, after all isnt that what a forum is for?? Hmmmm

Xxx

Re:Hello Everybody 15 years 11 months ago #1541

• Hazelmouse
Guess you're right :) I'm just worried people are going to spot Hazelmouse all over the board and think 'oh not her again!' :misspeak: Got a major dose of motormouth (or is it motorfingers) at the moment. Don't want to out 'post' my welcome. My hubby is the only person I have known for some time now who I can chat to about my witchy path. He's not witchy himself, he's kind of buddhist (he terms himself as a lazy buddhist) but is very supportive of what I do. At work I am the only woman. My MD is very open minded, knows I am a witch and has quiet respect, as does one of the other contracts managers but even to them I can't talk openly because to the accountant and another contracts manager I am something of a laugh and a joke. :( And I'm waffling again. Sorry. Just nice to meet likeminded folks like yourself and all the other lovely people on this forum. :jump:

Hugs

Hazelmouse

Re:Hello Everybody 15 years 11 months ago #1545

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
Woman you cannnot out chat your welcome, you keep chatting you become even more part of the family.. i must sat though i felt the same and now look at me with my 445 (this is 446) posts :D So dont worrry we love to read what other people have put so keep ranting...

Maybe you should join the bloggers and have a rant section :D Lol it is great fun and you can type and type and type and noone has to read it if they dont want to and you can talk about all the c**p you want ;)

Xxx

Re:Hello Everybody 15 years 11 months ago #1547

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Piper wrote:
Woman you cannnot out chat your welcome, you keep chatting you become even more part of the family.. i must sat though i felt the same and now look at me with my 445 (this is 446) posts :D So dont worrry we love to read what other people have put so keep ranting...

Maybe you should join the bloggers and have a rant section :D Lol it is great fun and you can type and type and type and noone has to read it if they dont want to and you can talk about all the c**p you want ;)

Xxx

Yeah don't worry it is nice to have you here. And like Piper said you can not out chat your welcome. By all means start a blog...That is my plan tomorrow.

Piper, we have just noticed that due to me being away you have over taken me on the posts! You are on 447 and I am on 432. We have been touch and go for ages and now I must rectify this and reply to all the posts hehehehe

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:
Last Edit: 15 years 11 months ago by Viccwicc.

Re:Hello Everybody 15 years 11 months ago #1582

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
Really, i didnt even notice that... your fault for being away that is... you will make it up though coz you post in topics i dont so dont worry too much :D

Xxx

Re:Hello Everybody 15 years 11 months ago #1588

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
hehe, true but you are a good poster.

just kinda funny! I shall take full blame!

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:

Re:Hello Everybody 15 years 11 months ago #1590

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
Good poster? Nah i write random rubbish half the time like right now for instance but you are wasting time reading this when you could be catching up :P

Xxx

Re:Hello Everybody 15 years 11 months ago #1600

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
Yes you are, you are nearly a 3rd degree!! I have read this post any way hehe, and replied so NAH hehehehehehehehe

Vicky xxxx :silly: :woohoo:
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca