Choose Your Path

We are a Green low carbon website
banner left

banner left
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: hi im a newbie and solitary witch

hi im a newbie and solitary witch 15 years 5 months ago #4157

Hi im a newbie and got your web site from pagan dawn and so glad i found u just been on yer shop and brought some goodies,im a solitary witch i live on the isle of wight and work for wight paranomal as a meduim ghost busting similar to most haunted!its fun and we always sell out . i just do spells for freinds also healing and i enjoy every aspect and looking forward to yer mag cos i read anything and take everthing on board lov it and lov yer sitexx debs merrymeet
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:hi im a newbie and solitary witch 15 years 5 months ago #4159

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
:bsmilies: :grouphug: :welcome: :welcomeclan :welcome: :welcomeclan :grouphug: :bsmilies:

WELCOME and THANK YOU!! I didnt realise the Pagan Dawn was out yet :blush: :blush: Please feel free to advertise your tickets in the "Events" section on the forum. I hope you have loads of fun with us, everyone is great! Glad you love the site and the shop, thank you very much for the compliments! :yay: :yay: Looking forward to chatting to you on the forum.

Blessed Be,

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:

Re:hi im a newbie and solitary witch 15 years 5 months ago #4165

• Starlus
  • Site Guru
  • Blah.
  • Thank you received: 11
Welcome to the site Spiritweb! :D
Really glad you like the site, I'm sure you'll find it a friendly little place and I hope we can get the chance to chat soon!
Sounds great what you do, I do like a bit of Most Haunted, it'd be great to go to a show like that. :D
Any questions just give either myself of Viccwicc a shout and we'll do our best to help.
Talk again soon!

:bsmilies: :welcome: :bouncey: :welcome: :bsmilies:

Re:hi im a newbie and solitary witch 15 years 5 months ago #4169

• Ambarwehn
  • 2nd Degree Poster
>^^< Welcome Welcome says the Forum Kitty. LOL Welcome to the site. Its great to meet you. I hope to catch you about sometime as well. Also look forward to hearing more stories of your paranormal show. I love watching anything to do with the paranormal. >^^< I think you already have a fan base growing LOL. >^^< I hope your journey with us has started out well and I hope to catch you about sometimes

>^^< The Forum Kitty

hi and thank u 15 years 5 months ago #4180

hi what a wonderful warm welcome,ya got my copy of pagan dawn last week,the paranormal events we do is not televised mabe soon lol u never know,basically wot we do is invite the public to go with us into historical sites around the island looking for ghosts lol,on the 1st of november we will be in the Brading wax works from 9pm till 3am all tickects have sold out and im not looking forward to going in the chamber of horrors lol!cant wait for my stuff from yer shop to arrive.lov spiritxxx

Re:hi im a newbie and solitary witch 15 years 5 months ago #4184

• Ambarwehn
  • 2nd Degree Poster
Oh wow that sounds awesome. will have to catch up with you one of these times to learn more about what it is you do. would love to head out once with your group and see how things go >^^<

Re:hi im a newbie and solitary witch 15 years 5 months ago #4190

hi thanks sooo much my order arrived today and i was so impressed with the wonderful packaging and my goodies inside were awsome,speak soon debsxx [img]
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca