Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Honey I'm Home!

Honey I'm Home! 10 years 7 months ago #4815

• Faye13
  • Forum Police
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Everyone,
I am so so pleased to be back! I joined a long long time ago or so it seems! age 16 then now I'm 22. I did have my internet removed back then as my mother disagreed with the site and wicca but she's much more calm now (only cause I left!)I feel like I'm home *content sigh* Any way I'm ever so happy to be back :grouphug: Vicky thank you ever so much for all your support back then and I hope to meet some love new people and I'm here to stay :D as I now have a loving boyfriend who understands how much I missed you! :) and I am loving the sites revamp I'm currently playing with my wand mouse cursor hehe.
Blessed Be :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Honey I'm Home! 10 years 7 months ago #4818

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Hiya!!

Welcome :home: ;)

I remember the many emails/PMs back and forth. It is great to have you back :) You are more than welcome for the past support, I am still here if you need me :grouphug: We have missed you too!

It is great to be back, that is for sure! Glad you like the new look. The broom mouse pointer was always there, only now it has sparkles hehe :yay: It's lots of fun now :lmao:

Glad you are now here to stay, so are we :dragon2: We now have a dedicated server so no more problems all being well. The shop will be back soon as well, currently being re built :stir:

I am so glad you are getting on better with your Mother and have a loving boyfriend. I often worry and think about you.

I will be doing a mass email soon (to let folk know we are back) so hope to get some of the past faces back. We are still doing the Online Moots and the next one is Friday, hope you can make it. Starlus and myself might be a little later than 7pm but will be on at some point in the evening.

Lots has happened in all our lives so I am looking forward to catching up with distant friends like yourself.

Have a fantastic week and as I have said, welcome back :home:

Loads of love and hugs,

Vicky xxxx :dragon:

Honey I'm Home! 10 years 7 months ago #4822

• Starlus
  • Site Guru
  • Blah.
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Faye!
:welcome:
Welcome back, hope you have fun reading old posts and have a great time adding new ones!
Always good to see old members come back, especially considering your previous circumstances.

Take care and talk to you again soon!
BB,
~Brian.
:bsmilies: :grouphug: :bsmilies:

Honey I'm Home! 10 years 7 months ago #4826

• Faye13
  • Forum Police
Thank you both very much :D
After everything that happened when I had to leave the site I was really upset and felt like utter rubbish things have gotten so much better! My mum is accepting of Wicca now I think she was terrified my soul was in trouble or something but she has apologised and has been very supportive of everything though we don't talk about it she still understands that I'm not in danger. I recently moved to cyprus to be with my boyfriend Ben who is in the military we've got 6 months left and then its back home!!!!! :yay: I honestly can say never live in cyprus they are well barbaric to animals and we have now 3 dogs I swear our husky chose me though shes pure white and absolutely bonkers like me, she just looked at me and that was it she's been with us the whole 8 months then came Minnie and Bobby :) we've saved 30+ in the last 8 months of me being here and 6 kittens all rehomed and one Narla is in Germany with a lovely foster family. I think I've done well considering people here are pretty nasty to the english and try to stop you doing things but maybe they just think I'm unusual and let me get on with it :woohoo: I really am feeling so much more bubbly and happier now I'm back I was constantly thinking of you all and I wrote poems and all sorts so I can post those soon hehe.
:gdwitch:

Honey I'm Home! 10 years 6 months ago #4832

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
Faye13 wrote:
I really am feeling so much more bubbly and happier now I'm back I was constantly thinking of you all and I wrote poems and all sorts so I can post those soon hehe.

:gdwitch:

Yay back in 6 months :bouncey:

I can not wait to read your poems and other bits :newbrief:

We thought of you too!

Love and hugs xxxx

:dragon::cheerful:

Honey I'm Home! 10 years 6 months ago #4834

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
  • Thank you received: 22
WELCOME BACK!!

So glad you have managed to find your way back to us!! It's a lovely feeling to be home :) Look forward to chatting with you and catching up and I am glad that your a lot happier now... Time is a wonderful thing :)

Much love

Piper xxx

Honey I'm Home! 10 years 6 months ago #4836

• Faye13
  • Forum Police
Thanks Piper!
Its lovely to be back, I see you still have the same banner with the kitty and dog :D super cute. Its great being back, can't wait for a catch up lots has happened but to me its not much? if that even makes sense haha. :grouphug:

Honey I'm Home! 10 years 6 months ago #4849

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
  • Thank you received: 22
Of course it does :D Being in the middle of something gives you a whole different perspective than being someone who is looking in to a situation. Yeah i still have to same banner... must talk to Vicky about that actually... see if she can work some magic on it :D

Piper xxx

Honey I'm Home! 10 years 6 months ago #4852

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
Piper wrote:
Yeah i still have to same banner... must talk to Vicky about that actually... see if she can work some magic on it :D

Send me a PM love and let me know what you want and I will wave my wand over it :D :D xxxx
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca