Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New exciting part of the forum!!

New exciting part of the forum!! 16 years 3 months ago #120

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Hiya!

Ok, Brian has now put up a live chat room type thing, it is called... "Online Moot"
It can be located on the top of the page, (dark tabs next to "Your Details" and "Log Out") So if you fancy chatting to people in there then let us know your inside by posting in the "Cackle Box" and off you go! I hope that you enjoy the new exciting part of this forum.

Please note though that it is only a temporary one, we will be finding a better one in the very near future! Will keep you posted. ENJOY!

Blessed Be,

Viccwicc xx :silly: :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New exciting part of the forum!! 16 years 3 months ago #235

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
UPDATE!!

The last one was really bad and I am very sorry for any trouble that you might have had.

A new one is in there now, IT IS A TRIAL ONE! We want to test it before we give them money. If it works well, we will go with this. It seems to be the best by miles. The server for the old one went down today and I am sorry for that, was out of our hands.

It might come up with pop ups for advertising and saying that we are not registered, it also limits how many people go in, but all this only applies for the trial one and when/if we send the money all that will stop. So again sorry in advance for this.

Hope you all enjoy it, last night we were in there till about 5.40AM chatting and had a really great time!

Hope to have many more!

Take care and please bear with us while we hunt though to get a good one! Lets face it we all love to chat and have a laugh.

Vicky xx :silly: :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca