Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Live Chat

Live Chat 15 years 11 months ago #2095

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Hiya everyone,

Hope this message finds you all well. Just to say that our live chat room is open and ready for use. We have just paid for it so it is no longer a demo version, this is loads faster and no more adverts!

If you wish to chat please suggest it in the "Cackle Box" or if you wish a 1 to 1 then send a Private Message (PM) and off you go.

For those of you that have not used it before it is really nice and simple. It can be located on the top menu bar between "Merry Meet Forum" and "Your Details" It is called "Online Moot" once you have clicked on it you click on the "Rooms" tab then click on the room you wish to enter. We have also put in a room that can only hold 2 people (called Private Room) in case you wish to talk to someone without any interruptions like heart to hearts or just wants to only talk to one other person. The "Tavern" room can hold up to 10 members. All you do is type in the bottom box it is a bit like MSN Messenger. This is where all the online activities are going to be held, so I hope to see you in there then. If you are using Internet Explorer 6 then there is no top menu bar all it says is "Home" so here is the link to the Online Moot. http://www.viccwiccwicca.com/index.php?option=com_jchat&Itemid=39 It can be seen and used with Firefox (go to www.getfirefox.com) and Internet Explorer 7 both of which can be downloaded free of charge.

For legal reasons I must inform you that now it is a full version all chats will be recorded, this will not be read but we will keep it on file for a while just in case we have any complaints. And then need to access the chats. If that does happen please can you tell us which room and date it was done. Via PM or email to either Starlus or myself.

Thanks very much for reading this and I am looking forward to having loads of fun chatting in there soon.

Vicky and Brian xxxx :woohoo: :silly:
Last Edit: 15 years 11 months ago by Viccwicc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca