Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Error 500"

"Error 500" 15 years 1 month ago #4578

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Hiya,

Just to say you may have noticed that sometimes (unless you are lucky) you get a "Error 500 internal server error, please try again later" Just to let you know that we are trying to get this resolved with our host, not much luck so far! We might even end up changing, will keep you posted and we are really sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you, a mass email shall be sent as long as can get it to work. Please before making a post can you either highlight (Ctrl A ~ select all) and click Ctrl C ~ copy then click submit then if anything goes wrong, if it has not posted (there is a chance it will still post) you can click Ctrl V ~ paste and it will then paste it for you, would hate for people to have their words taken as a result. Or of course you can highlight with the mouse then right click and click on "copy" then if need be right click and then click on "paste"

Am ever so sorry about this and we shall have normal service resumed as soon as possible, any problems I can be contacted via email still (touch wood they still work)!! my email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. please do not hesitate to contact me. :chat: :grouphug:

Like I say, I am trying to get this resolved, banging my head against a brick wall at the moment but should get somewhere soon as trading standards are going to get called in unless dealt with by the deadline I gave them. :soapbox: :censored:

Love and hugs,

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca