banner left

banner left
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 15 years 10 months ago #2762

Merry meet to all

I'm new around here and look forward to hanging out & meeting new people. I'm a solitary wiccan and have been practising the craft for the last 4 years or so ( or maybe just the whole of my life but just didn't know it :P) I have reached a point now where I would like to join a local coven but family commitments make that difficult at the mo but I will get there eventually ;) :laugh:
I love to meet new people & reading, and I enjoy being outside in the peace and quiet of our local lakes and woods.

O'm Looking forward to learning new things and will see you around the forum :)

Brightest Blessings

Moondaisy x
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hello 15 years 10 months ago #2763

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
:welcome: :welcome: Hope you have great fun here, we are a nice mad bunch. I am sure that you will find a coven when it is the right time for you, good luck in your search.

I look forward to chatting to you soon, take care and if you have any problems dont hesitate to get in touch with Starlus or me. Thank you for posting an introduction.

Blessed Be,

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:

Re:Hello 15 years 10 months ago #2764

Thanks for the big welcome - feeling at home already LoL :)

BB

Moondaisy x

Re:Hello 15 years 10 months ago #2769

• Ambarwehn
  • 2nd Degree Poster
>^^< welcome to the forum. ooooh ooooh you like to read? what do you like reading? ::curious cat is very curious::

Re:Hello 15 years 10 months ago #2772

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
  • Thank you received: 22
Welcome to the forum honey! I hope we make you feel welcome and at home and i can guarentee that this place willl become like a family to you, i know it has for me :D

As Vicc said i am sure a coven will come to you or show itself when the time if right for you but good luck in your serach, wish you all the best :D

xXx

Re:Hello 15 years 10 months ago #2777

:welcomeclan I am new here aswell and new to the wiccan ways, they seem to be a great bunch so just pester away at them if you need anything as vicky said.
Enjoy, and may the spirits smile upon you.

Re:Hello 15 years 10 months ago #2785

• Starlus
  • Site Guru
  • Blah.
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Moondaisy, welcoem to our litte forum!
Well.. I could've sworn it wa slittle a week ago... so many new members now! :)

Glad you found us anyway, hope to hear from you soon and best of luck finding a coven (I think a few of us kniow how you feel there!:side: )

BB

:bsmilies: :welcome: :bsmilies:

Re:Hello 15 years 10 months ago #2793

• Hazelmouse
Hello and a very big :welcome: :welcome: to you. I am sure you will enjoy it here and don't worry about taking your time finding what you seek. Its all part of the journey and as Vicc said, you will find it when the time is right.

Take care

Hugs :heart:

Hazelmouse :ewok: :mouse: :lilmuseche: :bgcheese: :hazelmouse:

Re:Hello 15 years 10 months ago #2801

Hiya all - Thanks soo much for the lovely welcome. :kiss:
Reading is my passion but my DH is now complaining that our bed keeps raising by several inches per month:laugh: I have run out of room everywhere else and I loathe to get rid of any :laugh: :P I have just finished reading a couple of James Herbert books,Phillip Pullman's trilogy, several Barbera Erkine books & Just started Patrica Cornwall's 'Book of the Dead'. also have a new aromatherepy book, 'A Witches Bible'by Janet & Stewart Farrar, and a whole heap of about 6 other books still left to start!!! :P :lol: I hope I can get through them before the school summer holidaysstart - not much reading gets done then with the 4 kids about!
Like I said - a bit of a passion - those I have read just in the last couple of weeks!:unsure: I love all crime/Thriller/supernatural types of books, but that is not including my Witchy books from which I could beguin my own library!

Anyway, look forward to catching up with you all.

Brightest Blessings

Moondaisy x

Re:Hello 15 years 10 months ago #2804

• bluejay1
  • 2nd Degree Poster
  • Bluejay1 has sadly died. Please DON'T contact
hi and welcome to forum hope to chat to you soon have fun and enjoy, when the time is right you will know till then enjoy.

bright blessings

bluejay1
Bluejay1 very tragically passed away. Please do not contact her via PM. Please write in her memorial if you would like to. Every now and then I will forward all messages on to her husband.

R.I.P. Bluejay1 we love and miss you!!

Thank you.

ViccWicc
  • Page:
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca