We are a Green low carbon website
banner left

banner left
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE DISTANCE HEALING

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE DISTANCE HEALING 15 years 10 months ago #3031

Hello everybody!

New to this so bear with me!:silly: First of all thank you everyone for the distance healing very kind of you all:kiss: Foot is not too bad at mo have a fantastic physio who is being great plus of course all the healing i have been sent. keep doing all my exercises very boring but doing the job so will keep at it.

Let me introduce myself.....I am Viccwiccs long suffering mum! only joking:evil: :laugh: :woohoo: I am not wiccan like Viccwicc although believe in it, I am a spiritualist. This is something I am very passionate about, it helps me to try to be a better person. Dont know if it works but keep trying:S

I live in Broadway, Worcestershire with my hubby Alex and youngest daughter Fliss also Viccwiccs horse Lulu and Fliss's horse Harriet and last but not least our wonderful german shepherd dog Zeus. He is annoying me at the mo as he is pacing around the room as gets jealous of the computer as I am not cuddling him or taking for a walk. :P Not really spoilt!!!

I am also a Top Gear Fan so must go now as new series on t.v.
BYE FOR NOW AND LOTS OF LOVE
Scrying Sue x x x x:kiss: :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE DISTANCE HEALING 15 years 10 months ago #3032

• Ambarwehn
  • 2nd Degree Poster
>^^< Its an absolute pleasure to meet you again, this time in the actual forums. I wanted to wish you a large welcome to the forum. >^^< I hope to see you again soon, until then I am off to stalk the forums as thats what I do late at night when everyone else is sleeping XD

The Autumn Kitty

Re:THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE DISTANCE HEALING 15 years 10 months ago #3034

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
:welcome: :welcome: I hope you have fun with us Mum, you seem to be getting on with everyone and it is great to see you using the forum. Gives the Cackle Box a rest! :lmao: :yay:

Glad your foot is doing so well, thank you everyone for all their help on this!

Take care Mum and hope Zeus stopped pacing after you had posted this and let you watch Top Gear! Great to see a new Top Gear!! :yay: :yay:

Lots of love,

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:

Re:THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE DISTANCE HEALING 15 years 10 months ago #3035

• Starlus
  • Site Guru
  • Blah.
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Scrying Sue/Vicky's Mum! :laugh:

Glad you could get around to posting an intro!

Glad to hear you're feeling better all round and your situation is looking up, say hi to everyone there for me!

Hope to be down again soooon!

:bsmilies: :welcome: :bsmilies:

Re:THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE DISTANCE HEALING 15 years 10 months ago #3039

• Hazelmouse
Hello and a very big :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to you. We have met in the cackle box and I hear you had very good luck with your job interview! Well Done!!!!! :bouncey: :youdaman:

Didn't get to send healing about your foot hon. Never knew about that. Sorry. But I'm glad its ok now.

Hope you enjoy yourself on the forum. Doesn't matter if you're not Wiccan hon. I'm a Druidmouse and in the end we're all connected somehow in our way of looking at this universe we exist in. Its a lovely friendly meeting place and your daughter and soon to be son-in-law have done a great job!

Hope to chat to you again soon.

Love & Hugs

Hazelmouse :hazelmouse:

Re:THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE DISTANCE HEALING 15 years 10 months ago #3041

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
  • Thank you received: 22
Welcome to the forum! Look forward to talking to you again in the cackle box.

xXx
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca