banner left
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: new

new 15 years 8 months ago #3669

• Anne
  • Seeker
hello my name is Anne and l am new to this site and l find it so interesting :unsure: l am a believer l am very interested in paganisiom l find it so calming and so interesting
l am a mum of two gown children one of whom had a bad crash 3 years ago and has had to come home for myself and his dad to look after as he is now disabled and has a brain injury
l am also a gran to a great wee girl called Brooke from my son and his partner
my daughter is great we do al lot together and she helps me my hubby of nearly 30 years yes 30 years is Kenny long suffering having to put up with me ??:lol:
l work full time as a senior care assistant in a care home and it is a well rewarding job but can be very draining l love to make jewellery , walking,and travling any place up the north of Scotland
l hope that l have not put any one off:blink: :blush: hope to chat soon
blessing to all
Anne :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:new 15 years 8 months ago #3670

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
:welcome: :welcome: :welcomeclan :welcomeclan

Welcome to the forum, I hope you have loads of fun with us. Sure you will fit in just fine, everyone is very helpful and friendly. I am very sad to hear about the car crash and the damage that happened as a result. My thoughts are with you.

Are you based in Scotland then? The reason I ask is I am living in Scotland with my partner Brian AKA Starlus. I am English (New Forest) but moved up here to be with Brian. North of Scotland is absolutely beautiful.

If you have any problems please dont hesitate to contact me via email or PM.

Welcome once again, enjoy your stay with us! No you have not put me off and am sure the other members/fellow friends will agree.

Brightest Blessings,

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:

Re:new 15 years 8 months ago #3671

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Feel a bit of a dipstick now, I just noticed on your profile you are in Fife! So I kinda answered my own question. You are about 50 odd miles from us then.

Anyway, sorry for the blonde moment! :blush: :oops2:

:bsmilies: :bsmilies:

Brightest Blessings,

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:

Re:new 15 years 8 months ago #3674

• Ladylamberth
Weclome Anne! You will find this group to be a wonderful encouragment and support. I am still a "newbie" realitvely speaking. I am a solitary kitchen witch in the US. The love, support and positive energy I get here is pricesless and much appreciated!I'm so glad youre here - merry meet!
Goddess bless - Athene-Noctua

Re:new 15 years 8 months ago #3675

• Hazelmouse
Hello and a very big mousy :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to you. I'm sure you will love it here. Everyone here is so friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and all paths are warmly welcomed.

Love & Hugs

Hazelmouse :hazelmouse:

Re:new 15 years 8 months ago #3676

• Elegba
  • On The Path
Hello Anne yes you im sure all will say are very welcome here, many walks of life here & are all good to chat to. Will look forward to catching you about.

& lol should not laugh

Feel a bit of a dipstick now, I just noticed on your profile you are in Fife! So I kinda answered my own question.

Vicky is great just the person to know if you need cheering up.

Love & Light

Kevin

Re:new 15 years 8 months ago #3677

• bluejay1
  • 2nd Degree Poster
  • Bluejay1 has sadly died. Please DON'T contact
hail and merry meet anne hope you have a great time here its so warm and friendly its like one big family here so have fun and enjoy.:laugh: :laugh:
Bluejay1 very tragically passed away. Please do not contact her via PM. Please write in her memorial if you would like to. Every now and then I will forward all messages on to her husband.

R.I.P. Bluejay1 we love and miss you!!

Thank you.

ViccWicc

Re:new 15 years 8 months ago #3678

• Anne
  • Seeker
thank you all for all the kind words l now know that l will be very happy here blessings to you all
Anne
x

Re:new 15 years 8 months ago #3679

Hi and welcome from another newbie, not been here long myself but have found everyone so welcoming, look forward to chatting on line sometime

Mike
You only need your own permission to enter the circle.

Re:new 15 years 8 months ago #3680

• Ambarwehn
  • 2nd Degree Poster
YAY A big kitty welcome to the forum. >^^< One big happy family here so please join right in and I hope to see you about the cackle box >^^<
  • Page:
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca