banner left

banner left
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 15 years 8 months ago #3727

Hello everyone:)
I learned about this page through a friend and i'm glad i came on,very intersting.
A little bit about myself.
I live in Fife have done all my live, i have two kids Sammy 21 and Andrew 19 i work full time in social work in a day centre i also do a little work in a nursing home for the elderly.
I have always been interested in this kind of thing maybe has something to do with my birthday being on the 31st of oct, i have just latley decided to do something about it. Its great wish i had done it before:)
I look forward to meeting everyone and learning so much. :kiss: :kiss: Jane:kiss: :kiss:
ani_witch_112x112.gif
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hello 15 years 8 months ago #3728

• Elegba
  • On The Path
Awesome !!

WEll i can say ive meet some people but your top of the class, To have your birthday on the 31st & love this stuff your one of a kind. but hay :welcome: This is a lovely place & enjoy all the good people in it.

Its good to help others in life & that you do every day :gdvibes:

Love & Light

Kevin

Re:Hello 15 years 8 months ago #3731

• Ladylamberth
Merry meet and welcome my friend! You'll love it here - its such a wonderful safe place to gather wisdom from so many loving and supportive people! I look forward to getting to know you better!
Goddess bless - Athene-Noctua

Re:Hello 15 years 8 months ago #3732

• Ambarwehn
  • 2nd Degree Poster
YAY welcome welcome >^^<

Its a pleasure to meet you. Im Autumn also known as the Forum Kitty. Its a pleasure to meet you and I really hope that I catch you soon. >^^< until then I hope you enjoy your time here. >^^<

Re:Hello 15 years 8 months ago #3740

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
:welcome: :welcome: :welcomeclan :welcomeclan :bsmilies: :bsmilies:

It was nice to chat to you yesterday. Thank you for joining. I hope you have loads of fun with us, we all enjoy ourselves. :) There is always loads of support. Everyone is great. We are getting a few people from Scotland now, we are in Scotland as well. I am from South of England (New Forest) but came up here June 07, love it. :silly:

Looking forward to chatting to you again soon. :cheer: I love your little witch picture! :cheer: As I have said if you have any problems or questions please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Brightest Blessings,

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:

Re:Hello 15 years 8 months ago #3742

• Starlus
  • Site Guru
  • Blah.
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi and welcome to the site! :)

I hope (and I'm sure you will!) find everyone here friendly and helpful with a proper sense of community. Feel free to look around at your own pace, post on topics that interest you or start new ones! If you have any problems, suggestions or questions please just contact either Viccwicc or myself and we'll see what we can do.
Again, welcome and I hope you have fun on the forum! :)

BB,
~Brian

:bsmilies: :welcome: :bsmilies:

Re:Hello 15 years 8 months ago #3743

• Hazelmouse
Hello and a huge mousy :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to the forum!

This is a fantastic place to meet, share, learn, chat and have a really good laugh!:laugh: Everyone is so warm and friendly and helpful. I'm sure you will love it here.

Love & Hugs

Hazelmouse :ewok: :mouse: :lilmuseche: :hazelmouse:

Re:Hello 15 years 8 months ago #3754

Thank you so much for all the lovely messages :cheer:
From what i have seen already this site is great and look forward to finding out so much more. :gdwitch: i love the smilies there great.
I'm so glad that you have all welcomed me into you group :grouphug:
Thank you again and i look forward to getting to know all my new friends.
Jane x x x
P.S the picture i posted on my first message is my new tattoo i got a few weeks ago, i love it x x

Re:Hello 15 years 8 months ago #3757

• bettylishious
  • Forum Police
  • where theres a witch, theres a way ;o)
hello there, welcome to a little bit of witchy heaven lol.
what sorts of things are you into? and i love that tat by the way...im about a quarter covered with vine leaves and lillies!!

well enjoy the site

bb betty xx

Re:Hello 15 years 8 months ago #3761

Hello Betty :)
Im just learning but im mostly into wicca been meaning to learn for a long time and got round to doing something about it at last. Theres so many websites and its finding the correct one. found myself a great book though Drawing Down The Moon heard its a good book to start off with.
Blessings to you
x x x
  • Page:
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca