banner left
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone! 15 years 6 months ago #4153

• Aurora
  • Seeker
Hi everyone!
I thought it better late than never to post an introduction after joining a week ago.
My name is Rebecca and I've been a witch for nearly 5 years now. I've always loved the outdoors and had a special pull to remote places where its quiet enough to take in nature the way it should be. Its not surprising that I eventually found my way to the craft really.:lol:
I would love to meet and talk with other people from the same background so I thought this forum might be a good place to start.
I hope everyone is well and looking forward to samhain next week!
Blessed Be,
}~Aurora~{
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hi Everyone! 15 years 6 months ago #4158

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
:bsmilies: :grouphug: :welcome: :welcomeclan :welcome: :welcomeclan :grouphug: :bsmilies:

WELCOME! I hope you have loads of fun with us, everyone is very friendly and lovely. If you have any problems or questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to chatting to you around the board.

Blessed Be,

Vicky xxxx :woohoo: :silly:

Re:Hi Everyone! 15 years 6 months ago #4164

• Starlus
  • Site Guru
  • Blah.
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Aurora welcome to the forum!
I'm sure you'll get on just fine with everyone we a very friendly bunch we are! :P
Like Viccwicc said, any questions just give one of us a shout and we'll do our best!

Chat to you soon!

:bsmilies: :welcome: :bouncey: :welcome: :bsmilies:

Re:Hi Everyone! 15 years 6 months ago #4168

• Ambarwehn
  • 2nd Degree Poster
YAY Welcome to the Forum. LOL Was wondering if I would see you post an introduction as I have noticed you about the forum before. >^^< I wanted to wish you a warm greeting and I look forward to catching up with you on here sometime. I hope your have a great time so far.

>^^<

Re:Hi Everyone! 15 years 5 months ago #4197

• Hazelmouse
Greetings and a very warm :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here!

Love & Hugs

Hazelmouse :hazelmouse:

Re:Hi Everyone! 15 years 5 months ago #4202

hi rebecca im a newbie too so i know how u feel im a solitary witch but now ive joined this site i somehow dont feel alone cos i got such a warm welcolm ive also brought from the online shop and i was like a child at xmas it was all wrapped with soft tissue and bound with ribbon and stuck with delicate sticking tape!ya i go ghost busting with wight paranormal its fun and only a laugh and if anything happens well the more the better!really did enjoy chatting to u i feel so peacful on this site chat soon lov Debs aka spritweb lol blessed bexxx
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca