banner left
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HI folks

HI folks 10 years 3 months ago #4875

• Vienna
  • Seeker
  • Thank you received: 1
After some issues that tells me I'm not as computer literate as I seem to be lol I am here now and got in at long last.

I am 27 female from Colchester UK. Love anything and everything to do with the craft and keen to learn more. I also love crystals amongst other things and tend to work better with the crystal skulls for sending out healing rays and protection rays etc.

Have a lovely day folks

Vienna
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viccwicc

HI folks 10 years 3 months ago #4877

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
:welcomeclan Welcome to the site Vienna :bsmilies:

Hope you have loads of fun here on the site as I am sure you will. What would you say is your favorite crystal? I have never used the crystal skulls, but I too love crystals :jump:

Good to have another healer here :applause: :yay:

Hope you have a fantastic day and can not wait to get to know you better and have many laughs and great chats!

Thanks,

ViccWicc xxxx :home:

HI folks 10 years 3 months ago #4878

• Vienna
  • Seeker
Hehe. Thanks for everything :) Happy now that it works!

Favourite crystal currently lapis lazuli and amethyst and also Moonstone is a favourite too and Selenite and oh so many to name!

Blessings :)

HI folks 10 years 3 months ago #4885

• Starlus
  • Site Guru
  • Blah.
  • Thank you received: 11
:bsmilies: Hi Vienna,welcome to the site! :bsmilies:

Hope you have loads of fun and make new friends, I'm sure you'll while away many hours talking to Viccwicc about crystals. Oh, I see you already started... ;)

BB,
~Starlus

HI folks 10 years 3 months ago #4887

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
You are more than welcome :high5: Glad we got it all sorted out :yay:

Loving your choice, I agree there is so many favorites to choose from!

Enjoy yourself!

@ Starlus - you know me too well :lmao: :chat:

BB

ViccWicc

HI folks 10 years 2 months ago #4927

• Faye13
  • Forum Police
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Vienna :welcome: I hope you enjoy being apart of Viccwiccwicca :D I don'tknow as much as I should about crystals maybe you and Vicky can teach me more? Though my granddad had a PHD in precious stones and crystals so my knowledge is okay haha again welcome :D xxx

HI folks 10 years 2 months ago #4933

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
  • Thank you received: 22
Welcome to the site!! Like looking forward to learning more about yourself :)

Piper

Xxx

HI folks 9 years 1 month ago #5216

• Vienna
  • Seeker
Ok, firstly WOW! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Sorry I haven't been here much lately, I totally forgot the link and have saved it to my bookmarks now. I can remember my login, and was guided back here. So I'm glad I'm here now to answer your questions.

Yep, I think I have to say I love all crystals but my favourite crystal of all time is amethyst but I do work with crystals all time, lately been working with a sodalite for my throat chakra, as its been feeling a touch blocked as of late. I have also been stuck in a rut from time to time so perhaps that's why I find myself coming back and returning here to chat with you all as desperately do need the company on my path as sometimes it gets a lot lonely. So I'm back to stay at least until my bearings are straightened now without the illusion of stuck in this rut.

Yep, I do work with healing energies and crystal energies are my main area, but also lately I've been finding that I'm more aware of healing -- that is to say I'm pretty sure I received a fairy attunement as of late or fairy healing as I sat in a fairy ring in meditation the other night, needless to say their magick helped to clear the sore throat issues that I had been feeling energetically, so that's all good.

I do read as well albeit intuitively and work with spirit/angels/good beings that come through on a higher level of consciousness so I can hear, feel and see, as well as know, sometimes and empathy plays a huge huge role in that as well. Apart from that, I'm looking into magick so hoping to improve my knowledge about it then.

Lovely to be guided back here and posting though!
Kudos and thanks for the warm welcome, apologies for my absence, since I last joined.
Hope to remedy that now by posting more.
Vienna
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca