Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Our Contact Us Page

Our Contact Us Page 10 years 6 months ago #4830

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Hiya :grouphug:

We have just put a new contact us form on the site.

Anyway, if you are logged in, it will already fill out your name and email address. However for your protection against spam your email addresses are encrypted. You will notice if you are logged in that the email address is javascript rather than your actual email address. Please highlight all of the text within that field and delete and then type your email address in the email address field. This in no way removes your protection but when the contact us page software reads it from our database to fill out the information it puts javascript there instead as it is stored that way so a spambot does not know it is an email address. This can not be disabled as I would like for the "send me a copy" feature to be there. The reason for that is if anyone accidentally miss-spells the email address they will not get a copy so they will know something is wrong. I will be unable to reply as the address will be wrong. I will always do a reply if I can see that the mistake is something like Hotmail or other mail client is miss typed. However if the email comes back as being unable to be delivered there is nothing I can do unless they give me a phone number within the message.

Also as a member you can always send me a PM (Private Message)

Thank you for reading, have a top day!

ViccWicc xx :grouphug:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca