banner left
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: merry meet, Im new here!

merry meet, Im new here! 15 years 11 months ago #1280

Merry Meet to all,
I thought I would introduce myself.

I was initiated into my grandmother,s coven at the age of 18,I have been practicing the old religion ever since.I am as my name suggests a "MATURE" wiccan !I AM 60 YEARS OLD! making me a true old crone! I work on my own,but do go to the coven accasionally,some are desendants of members of my grandmothers time,which is nice.
As you can imagine,Ive met some weird and wonderful wiccans in my life,those like me,who believe every wiccan is still learning,and those who think they know it all.

I also read tarot cards,do spirit house clearances,go on ghost vigils and hold a monthly psychic circle.

I am a mother of 2 boys (grown up now!) and grandmother to 5 and these are my jewels in my crown.

merry part,merry meet again x
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:merry meet, Im new here! 15 years 11 months ago #1281

• Viccwicc
  • Site Guru
  • Welcome! Always here to help
  • Thank you received: 19
Hiya!

:welcome: to the Forum, I hope you have a great time here. It is nice to have all ages so please do not worry about that. I too am a coven girl, well not any more but looking! so at the moment do circles with my partner Brian AKA Starlus.

I could not agree more with what you said about not knowing everything and still learning, it is a subject which we never know everything just experience more!

I will stop waffling now - sorry you have to stop me sometimes!

Hope you have a great time on here and meet many more nice friends, it is a great bunch here. Hope to chat to you soon.

Vicky xxxx :silly: :woohoo:

Re:merry meet, Im new here! 15 years 11 months ago #1282

• Piper
  • Forum Police
  • Dance In The Rain
  • Thank you received: 22
Welcome!!

It is very nice to have you hear with us and i look forward to reading your posts!! If you find you do get stuck with anything on here then you can post it in the Help Desk and we will try and answer your questions as soon as possible!!

Have Fun!!

Xxx

Re:merry meet, Im new here! 15 years 11 months ago #1283

• Starlus
  • Site Guru
  • Blah.
  • Thank you received: 11
Hey welcome to the forum oldcrone, glad to see you on!
Hope you have a great time here, if you have any questions just send them mine or Viccwicc's way! I better run now though 'cos I'm in work. ;)
Talk to you soon!
:)

Re:merry meet, Im new here! 15 years 11 months ago #1304

• bettylishious
  • Forum Police
  • where theres a witch, theres a way ;o)
hello, welcome and hope you have a good time here.

betty x

Re:merry meet, Im new here! 15 years 11 months ago #1374

• Ambarwehn
  • 2nd Degree Poster
its a pleasure to welcome you to the site. >^^<. I have never had the pleasure to be in a coven yet but i hope one day to be able to. its a pleasure to meet you and welcome >^^<. (sorry have nails. hard to type XP) :ROLLF: :ROLLF:

Re:merry meet, Im new here! 15 years 11 months ago #1394

Merry Meet! Old Crone, a very warm welcome to you, i have just read your profile, i am a practiceing witch from wiltshire. It is good to have someone on here with the sort of experience you have. Id be more than happy to talk with you about your vast knowledge if you would be willing to talk with me at some point. I dont think there is a lot i could teach you as i have only been practiceing for just around two years & reading stuff i guess for around five to six years, but you never know i may have some little gem you dont know about Lol!!:laugh: :unsure: bye for now. BB x:)

Re:merry meet, Im new here! 15 years 11 months ago #1401

thanks for the welcome from all,no suprise as I usually find all wiccan,s friendly with each other you do find the odd one though .Is anyone interested in the paranormal?I have been on a few "ghost vigils" Some more interesting than others,but thats life,speak soon.merry part.x

Re:merry meet, Im new here! 15 years 11 months ago #1402

Merry Meet WiltshireWicca,
thanks for the welcome,always ready to talk,never need an excuse!where abouts in Wiltshire are you? My family live in Swindon.Im sure you are a better wiccan than you think,just follow your insticts and you wont go wrong.speak soon,merry part x

Re:merry meet, Im new here! 15 years 11 months ago #1407

• Hazelmouse
javascript:void(0);
:welcome:javascript:void(0);
:bouncey:

In case you didn't notice 'WELCOME!!!"

Pretty new here too but enjoying chatting to some great folks. Hope to see you round the board.

Solitary myself, have been since I started on my path 1991. Never been to a coven and never been to any moots or meetings, but hope to some day for the experience and to actually meet with like-minded others. Always find my path is a stumbling block for some. Met by deathly silence on various boards so cautious when it comes to sticking my nose out of the bramble bushes. www.viccwiccwicca.com/components/com_kun...sh/emoticons/sad.png
:(

Anyways. Nice to Meet You !! OldCrone

Hazelmouse
  • Page:
Moderators: Piper, bettylishious, Faye13
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
© Copyright 2008-2014 ViccWiccWicca